Mulch is truly miraculous stuff! It saves water, protects and enriches the soil, suppresses weeds, promotes healthy plants, and to top it off, much of it is free. The range of materials is enormous and many of them are just lying around begging to be used. Updated and revised, Nature’s Forest Floor.
- Our mulch encourages growth.
- Reduces water consumption by up to 50%.
- Regulates soil temperature and slowly fertilizes your plants.
- A must for all flower beds
- Reduces evaporation
- Keeps the soil moist
- Prevents soil erosion
- Protects root systems in cold weather
- Improves soil structure & reduces compaction
- Improves micro-organism activity
- Increases earthworm population
- Prevents the growth of weeds
- Improves nutrient availability